- HEART SAFE SINGAPORE
- WHY DO I NEED TO LEARN CPR?
- CPR 3A (ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE) PROGRAMME
- CPR+AED CERTIFICATION @ SHF
- CPR+AED INSTRUCTOR COURSE
- BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (BCLS) COURSE
- BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (BCLS) RE-CERTIFICATION COURSE
- BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (BCLS) INSTRUCTOR COURSE
- CPR+AED AWARENESS TALK
- R-AEDI PROJECT
- DARE PROGRAMME
- AED LOAN PROGRAMME
- HEART4LIFE MOBILE APP
CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation), together with the use of AED (automated external defibrillator), is extremely important in reducing the number of sudden cardiac deaths. If both are administered within the first few critical minutes just after sudden cardiac arrest, it will skew the Chain of Survival equation towards higher chances of survival.
The survival rate decreases by 7-10%, with every minute of delay in administering CPR and defibrillation. The out-of-hospital survival rate still stands at 2.7%, meaning with every 100 people who suffer a cardiac arrest, only 2-3 will survive.
Heart Safe endeavours to improve the out-of-hospital survival rate. Thus, the launch of another new initiative to provide a one-time CPR & AED Awareness talk for an hour to schools and organisations, highlighting the importance of CPR & AED.
For more details, please click here.