- HEART SAFE SINGAPORE
- WHY DO I NEED TO LEARN CPR?
- CPR 3A (ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE) PROGRAMME
- CPR+AED CERTIFICATION @ SHF
- CPR+AED INSTRUCTOR COURSE
- BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (BCLS) COURSE
- BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (BCLS) RE-CERTIFICATION COURSE
- BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (BCLS) INSTRUCTOR COURSE
- CPR+AED AWARENESS TALK
- R-AEDI PROJECT
- DARE PROGRAMME
- AED LOAN PROGRAMME
- HEART4LIFE MOBILE APP
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is identified as the essential life-saving skill that would positively improve the survival rate in a cardiac emergency situation. Through the application of mobile technologies in an environment of high mobile phone penetration, SHF hopes to empower everyone with the skills and confidence to administer CPR anytime and anywhere.
Heart4Life is a handy tool to keep track of your heart health. It features an overview of how to do CPR, assesses your heart risk and even has a CPR mode for emergency situations.
You can also find a listing of available AEDs around Singapore.
Make a difference, and download this application now! Click here for more details.