- F.U.N SPECIALISTS
- STEP UP FOR HEALTH
- GAMES & QUIZZES
- 健康饮食 - HEALTHY EATING
- Baked Chicken Ngoh Hiang
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Curried Quinoa with Pumpkin & Kidney Beans
- Healthy Hot Cross Buns
- Mackerel & Pumpkin Millet Porridge
- Mrs Lily Singh's Chapatti
- Mrs Lily Singh's Mung Bean Curry
- Mum's Healthy Yam Rice
- Soba Noodles with Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Wholemeal Bread
- Wholemeal Spaghetti Bolognese
- Herbs Baked Rainbow Fish
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Chicken Wholemeal Wraps with Avocado Mango Salsa
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Stuffed Vegetable Whole Wheat Paratha
- Tandoori Chicken
- Pineapple Brown Rice
- Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Seafood Tom Yum Soup
- Phat Thai with Brown Rice Beehoon
- Mrs Lily Singh’s Low Fat Vegetable Biryani
- USEFUL MATERIALS
Phat Thai with Brown Rice Beehoon
(Contributed by Chef Sakthivel Karrupaiah of AllSpice Culinary Arts Education Centre Pte Ltd)
Preparation time: 15 min
Grill the tofu until golden brown on both sides. Keep aside.
Heat oil in a wok and add the shallots and garlic. Stir-fry until translucent. Add turnip, and carrots and fry for another 1 minute.
Add the beehoon, grilled tofu, and vegetable stock. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
Using a ladle, push the beehoon and ingredients to the sides of the wok, and break the eggs into the centre of the wok. Cook the eggs for 30 seconds and spoon the rest of the ingredients over the eggs.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Turn up the heat. Fold the egg into the beehoon and ingredients gently and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer the Pat Thai onto a plate, and garnish with spring onions, and coriander. Serve with lemon wedges.