- SCHOOL PROGRAMMES
- BP INITIATIVE @ SCHOOLS
- COOKING FOR A HEALTHY HEART
- CPR 3A ENRICHMENT PROGRAMME
- LET’S BOND! CULINARY CHALLENGE
- SERVICE LEARNING & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES
- SMOKING CESSATION GROUP COUNSELLING SERVICE
Jump Rope For Heart (JRFH) is a holistic heart health education programme that promotes an active lifestyle through rope skipping lessons and nutrition education.
Our accredited (SEP) and experienced coaches teach students and teachers (from primary/secondary schools & junior colleges) in a safe and fun manner. Students find the lessons interesting, as it is a revelation to know the many variations and intricate steps in the sport.
By participating in JRFH, students learn to take care of the heart – a vital organ in their bodies.
Want to learn skipping?