- SCHOOL PROGRAMMES
- BP INITIATIVE @ SCHOOLS
- COOKING FOR A HEALTHY HEART
- CPR 3A ENRICHMENT PROGRAMME
- LET’S BOND! CULINARY CHALLENGE
- SERVICE LEARNING & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES
- SMOKING CESSATION GROUP COUNSELLING SERVICE
This programme aims to educate and counsel young smokers on the harmful effects of smoking on health and to encourage them to quit smoking and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
SHF provides breath test with a Smokerlyzer; facilitation of smoking-related questionnaires (e.g. The Smoker’s profile HORN Self-Test, Karl Fagerstorm Nicotine Tolerance Questionnaires) to assess students’ smoking patterns and level of addiction; and psycho-educational materials to encourage students to quit smoking.
For more information, please call 6354 9370.