Smoking Cessation Counsellors
- To provide smoking cessation services
- To counsel clients on a one-to-one basis
- Experience in group counselling would be of added value
- To achieve good rapport with the client, with respect to the service provided
- To provide a personal approach tailored to the stage of behaviour change of the client. Some objectives include:
(a) Working through the pros and cons of smoking with the client
(b) Equipping the client with useful life skills to aid smoking cessation
(c) Helping the client to progress from his/her current stage of behaviour to the next
Volunteers are required to be interviewed by Mr Tay Hung Yong, Manager of Heart Wellness Centre.
Time commitment: As required, depending on availability.
To sign up, please email email@example.com or call 6354 9340.