Preparation and Marination time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes (or till cooked)
- Salmon steak, 90g
- Oregano, 2.5g (½ tsp)
- Italian herbs, 2.5g (½ tsp)
- Paprika powder, 2.5g (½ tsp)
- Garlic powder, 2.5g (½ tsp)
- Lemon juice, 7.5g (½ tbsp)
- Olive oil, 7.5g (½ tbsp)
- Lemon, 2 slices (to lay on surface of the air fryer)
- Brown rice vermicelli, cooked, 100g
- Asparagus, 100g
- Zucchini, sliced, 100g
- Banana, 1
Lemon garlic dressing (Optional)
- Olive oil, 15g (1 tbsp)
- Lemon juice, 7.5g (½tbsp)
- Garlic, Minced/Crushed, 1 clove
- Black pepper, 1g (1/8 tsp)
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C.
- Apply a thin layer of olive oil onto the surface of the salmon steak, and marinate it with all the herbs and lemon juice.
- Lay the air fryer with aluminum foil and air fry salmon steak for 20 minutes. At the 10th minute, flip the salmon steak and continue air frying to ensure it is thoroughly cooked.
- Soak the brown rice vermicelli for 10 minutes or until soften.
- Boil the brown rice vermicelli and asparagus in water for 10 minutes or until cooked. Portion out 100g of brown rice vermicelli.
- Drizzle olive oil on the asparagus and season it with black pepper. Cook asparagus in air fryer (200oC, 7 minutes).
- For the lemon garlic dressing, mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve the air fried salmon, brown rice vermicelli, asparagus and zucchini with a banana to form your Heart Smart Eating Portion.
- Drizzle the lemon garlic dressing over the vegetables (optional).
Nutrients Per Serving