Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Chicken Breast, minced, 90g
- Paprika Powder, 2.5g (½ tsp)
- Garlic Powder, 2.5g (½ tsp)
- Black Pepper, 2.5g (½ tsp)
- Italian Herbs, 2.5g (½ tsp)
- Oregano, 2.5g (½ tsp)
- Iceberg lettuce, 2 pcs
- Tomato, 2 slices
- Whole-grain bun, 1
Avocado Sauce (Optional)
- Avocado, 68g (¼)
- Greek Yoghurt, 20g
- Lime, juiced and zest, 80g (¼)
- Garlic, 1 clove
- Cilantro, 5 g (½ a stalk)
- Coarse black pepper, 1g (1/8 tsp)
- Purple cabbage, julienned, 50g
- Japanese cucumber, julienned, 50g
- Carrot, strips, 50g
- Water chestnuts, diced, 50g
- Cherry tomatoes, halved, 50g
- Unsalted frozen corn, 50g
- Freshly-squeezed calamansi juice, 15g (1 tbsp)
- Pear puree, 15g (1 tbsp)
- Olive oil, 5g (1 tsp)
- Garlic clove, crushed/minced, 4 g (½)
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C.
- Season the minced chicken breast with all dry condiments and leave in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Form 1 meat patty.
- Place in the air fryer to cook for 25 minutes.
- Pour all ingredients for the avocado sauce in the blender.
- Cook the frozen corn in a microwave on high power for 3 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix ingredients for the salad dressing and pour it over the salad.
- Assemble the burger by stacking the meat patty, lettuce, tomatoes between the whole-grain bun. Drizzle some avocado sauce (optional).
- Serve the chicken burger and rainbow salad with an orange to form your Heart Smart Eating Portion.
Nutrients Per Serving