Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Silken tofu, cubed, 200g
- Edamame, 60g
- Soba noodles, cooked, 100g
- Broccoli, 100g
- Carrot, sliced, 50g
- Zucchini, sliced, 50g
- Orange, 1
Soba noodles dressing (Optional)
- Spring onions, 30g
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, 15g
- White sesame seeds, 10g
- Olive oil, 15g (1 tbsp)
- Crushed red pepper, 1.25g (¼ tsp)
- Cinnamon powder, 5g (1 tsp)
- Steam the edamame and broccoli for 5 minutes.
- Cook the soba noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes or according to the instructions on its packaging. Portion out 100g of the cooked soba noodles.
Soba noodles dressing (optional)
- Add the olive oil and red pepper together in a microwave-safe bowl for 3 minutes on medium. Set to cool.
- Add sesame seeds and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add green onions and cilantro into cooked soba noodles.
- Add in dressing and mix well.
- Serve with an orange to form your Heart Smart Eating Portion.
Nutrients Per Serving
More ❤️ information