Recipe contributed by Ms Ang Yi Pin, Nutrition Intern at Singapore Heart Foundation
Time: 10 minutes
- Whole-wheat flour, 50g
- Dark cocoa powder, 10g
- Baking soda, ¼ tsp
- Low-sodium salt, ⅛ tsp
- Lemon juice, ⅓ tbsp
- Vanilla extract, ¼ tsp
- Banana, pureed, 45g
- Water, 30g (add more to achieve desired dough)
- Strawberries, sliced, 2 pcs
- Mint Leaf, 4 pcs
- Preheat the air fryer at 160oC.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, lemon juice, vanilla extract and banana puree.
- Pour water into the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into the cupcake cases.
- Place them into the air fryer at 160oC for 7 minutes.
- Insert a skewer into the centre of a cake. The cake is ready if the skewer comes out clean.
- Place the cakes on a cooling rack for 10 minutes and top them with the strawberry slices and mint leaves.
Nutrients per Serving
Total Fat (Saturated Fat): 2.6g (1g)
Dietary Fibre: 9.2g
Watch the recipe here: