Recipe contributed by Ms Ang Yi Pin, Nutrition Intern at Singapore Heart Foundation
Time: 6 minutes
- Vanana, mashed, 1 (Using ⅓ cup of the mashed banana)
- Unsweetened low fat yoghurt, 1 tbsp
- Unsweetened soya milk, 5 tbsp
- Whole-wheat flour, 45g
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Baking powder, ½ tsp
- In a microwave-safe mug, mix the mashed banana, yoghurt, soya milk and sugar together. Whisk them for 30 seconds to ensure even mixture.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into the mixture. Stir for another 20 seconds or till a smooth and even mixture is obtained.
- Place the mug in the microwave for 100 seconds, checking at every 30-seconds interval.
- Remove from the microwave and chill. Serve.
Nutrients per Serving
Total Fat (Saturated Fat): 2.4g (0.5g)
Dietary Fibre: 12.9g