Portion is good for 1 to 2 people
- Preheat a small pot. Add in the oil, garlic and ginger.
- Fry on low heat for 1 – 2 minutes, until garlic and ginger become fragrant but not brown.
- Add in the chicken meat and gently fry.
- Add in the mushrooms, Captain Oats Instant Rolled Oats and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and lower the heat to a simmer. Continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes until you reach the consistency you want. The oats will be cooked through and beginning to thicken. If it is too dry, add some more chicken stock.
- Season with soya sauce and white pepper.
- Spoon into a bowl and add your choice of garnish or nothing at all