Recipe contributed by Mr Lim Kiat, Senior Nutritionist at the Singapore Heart Foundation.
Preparation Time: Soaking of oats (overnight) + 10 minutes
- 100g of Captain Oats Rolled Oats
- 100mL of Marigold HL Milk with Plant Sterols
- 80g of unsalted baked nuts
- 100g of berries (e.g. blueberries)
- 1 whole banana
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- Combine the rolled oats, chia seeds and milk together in a container.
- Cover the container and place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Stir in the nuts and fruits. Thin with a little milk, if required.
Nutrients per serving (Estimated):
Energy: 374 kcal
Protein: 13.1 g
Fat (Saturated Fat): 16.1 (3 g)
Carbohydrate: 52.9 g
Sodium: 17.8 mg
Cholesterol: 2.5 mg
Dietary fibre: 10 g