Recipe contributed by Minmed Group Pte Ltd, created by Ms Jolyn Wong, Dietitian.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 20 g of dried snow fungus
- 10 g of rock sugar
- 2 tbsp of toasted walnuts
- 1 tbsp of toasted pumpkin seeds
- 200 ml of water
- 500 ml of NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk High Calcium Omega, No Sugar Added
- 3 pcs of pandan leaves, knotted
- Soak the fungus in water for at least 30 minutes, and discard the hard base.
- Cut the fungus into small pieces.
- Place water in a medium pot over medium low heat.
- Add drained snow fungus and pandan leaves, cover and cook, bring to a very low simmer.
- After 15 minutes, add the sweet potato and cook until the sweet potato is tender.
- Add in the NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk High Calcium Omega, No Sugar Added and bring to a boil.
- Taste and add rock sugar according to own preference.
- Serve warm or chilled with toasted walnuts and pumpkin seeds.