- HEART SAFE SINGAPORE
- WHY DO I NEED TO LEARN CPR?
- CPR 3A (ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE) PROGRAMME
- CPR+AED CERTIFICATION @ SHF
- CPR+AED INSTRUCTOR COURSE
- BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (BCLS) COURSE
- BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (BCLS) RE-CERTIFICATION COURSE
- BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (BCLS) INSTRUCTOR COURSE
- CPR+AED AWARENESS TALK
- R-AEDI PROJECT
- DARE PROGRAMME
- AED LOAN PROGRAMME
- HEART4LIFE MOBILE APP
Heart Safe Singapore
When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, it is often fatal. It usually strikes without warning and in the most unexpected situations.
Some victims of sudden cardiac arrest may even appear healthy with little or no cardiovascular risk factors. In Singapore, the out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrest survival rate is around 11%. Meanwhile, cities such as Gothenburg (Sweden) and Seattle (USA) have recorded exceptional survival rates of more than 40%.
Moreover, training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is limited to mostly healthcare providers in Singapore. Not surprisingly, repeated calls have been made by Singaporean doctors to extend CPR training to the public to save more lives.
The Singapore Heart Foundation’s Heart Safe mission is to improve the out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrest survival rate in Singapore by creating an environment for more effective use of CPR and Automated External Defibrillators (AED) in the community through the following initiatives:
- CPR+AED Awareness Talk
- CPR 3A (Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere) Programme
- CPR+AED Certification Course
- CPR+AED Instructor Course
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Provider Course
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Re-Certification Course
- Heart4Life Mobile App
- AED Loan Programme
- R-AEDi Project
- DARE Programme